- post, upload, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any Content (as defined below) that:
- is defamatory, infringing, or unlawful;
- is misleading;
- is inappropriate, profane, obscene, indecent materials or information;
- is unauthorized or unsolicited commercial communications, junk or bulk communications or other “spam”;
- contains a virus, cancelbot, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful, disruptive or surreptitious component;
- gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates the rights or assists others to violate the rights of the Company or any third party, such violations including engaging in copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, trademark infringement or defamation;
- constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise engages in or assists others to engage in any criminal offence, including communicating hatred, pyramid selling, unauthorized use of a computer, mischief in relation to data, fraud, obscenity and child pornography;
- engage in threats, harassment, intimidation, stalking or abuse or any conduct that violates the legal rights of others, including the rights of minors and rights relating to privacy and publicity;
- scan or probe another computer system, obstruct or bypass computer identification procedures or engage in unauthorized computer or network trespass without the express permission of the owners of such computer systems;
- impersonate or falsely represent your association with any person, including a representative of the Company; or
- disrupt or threaten the integrity, operation or security of the Website.
If the Company believes that you have violated any Term of Use, the Company may suspend, restrict or terminate your use of the Website, without notice to you, and without limiting any other rights of the Company at law. PASSWORD SECURITY You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords associated with any account you use to access or use this Website and that you will be solely responsible to the Company for all activities that occur under your account. In the event you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or your account, you will notify the Company immediately. PRODUCTS AND ITEMS PERMITTED ON THE WEBSITE Items for sale on the Website are limited to high-end merchandise. High-end merchandise includes designs created by established and/or unknown or new designers, artisans and/or artists, as well as manufactured items. Merchandise may be mass produced or completely unique and one-of-a-kind and must fall under the categories set out on the pinktiger.com website. Every item for sale on the Website must be pre-approved by way of a vendor item review to be performed by a member of the Vendor Management team of Pink Tiger Inc. (the “Company”) and must adhere to the standards of “high-end merchandise” as defined by Pink Tiger’s Vendor Management team. In the event the Company does not approve a product, the Company will have no liability to a vendor for any damages resulting from such non-approval and the Company is not under an obligation to provide reasons for its non-approval. If merchandise is mass produced and being re-sold through the Website, the quantities available for purchase of each item must be reported to a member of the Pink Tiger Vendor Management team. Prohibited Items, as defined in this paragraph, are not permitted to be sold or listed on the Website. Prohibited Items are items which are offensive in the sole direction of Pink Tiger Inc., and include:
- Items that promote hatred or demean people based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability;
- Alcohol, drugs and/or drug paraphernalia;
- Weapons ;
- Illegal, counterfeit or stolen articles;
- Recalled items; and
- Items that support or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, or glorify acts of violence.
The Company reserves the right to refuse to post any item, in the Company’s sole discretion. LISTING OF PRODUCTS BY VENDORS ON THE WEBSITE All products, items and merchandise posted and listed on the Website must be for sale. In posting an item on the Website, you represent and warrant that you have all legal rights to sell such item. In posting an item for sale on the Website, you must:
- copy, modify, deep link, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right or interest in Company Content;
- distribute, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, of Company Content, to the maximum extent that such prohibition is permitted by applicable law;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on or in Company Content; or
- allow any other person or entity to engage in any of the foregoing.