Happy Father’s Day
Father’s Day is almost here and this is the perfect time to tell dear old dad how much you care about him. How about doing a random act of kindness in honour of Father’s Day? Here are some ideas that you can do in the name of your Dad:
- Buy a stranger a coffee, or better yet, start a Pay-It-Forward line. You pay for the person’s order who is behind you and they, in turn, pay for the person behind them, and so on….
- Smile at someone who looks like they need a lift. Sometimes a kind gesture towards someone is the only kindness act they need
- Look for a Dad playing with their kids at the park and give them a kite or other outdoor toy to play with.
- Tape some change to a vending machine with a note saying “Snacks on me!”
- Cook Dad his favourite meal
- Make a list of appreciation and give it to your Dad.
You get the idea. Now go out there and be kind and make your Dad proud